Welcome, all! It’s an honor (honour!) to serve you and the speaking industry. I love what we do with and for each other as we create value in the world.
As promised, here are the extras — no opt-in required.
NOTE: The following files are hosted in Dropbox — you may need to right-click to download. Shoot me a note if you have any issues.
- The book: TheVirtualPresenter’sPlaybook – Roger Courville Download
- Research paper: BoostYourVideoConferencingImage_1080Group_Download
- Research paper: TranslateYourIn-PersonPresentationOnline_GoToWebinar_RogerCourville_Download
- Quickie checklist: VirtualMeetingsChecklist Download
Too, here are the extra links I may have mentioned during the session and a few other resources I like.
- Detail of how I use two computers/monitors
- Sir Ken’s brilliant video. Listen for the brilliant use of rhetorical questions.
- Padlet — what I sometimes use for external threaded chat.
- Other interesting new tools on the market.
- Detailed series on brain-friendly polls: part 1, part 2, and part 3
- Ideas for those impromptu moments
- Considering trainer-friendly design for instructional designers
- Dealing with widely-varied computing environments
Of course, if I can assist in thinking through webinars and virtual classrooms, training your crew, or even being a moderator, holler anytime (or it might be one of my crew who are way better at some things than me).
Peace, and be safe,
Roger Courville, CSP
P.S How else would you like to connect?
LinkedIn (recommendations are always appreciated!)
Virtual Presenters & Facilitators (my, private, non-commercial Facebook group)
Facebook (because, well, Facebook)
And if you’re a person of faith or are curious, here’s my podcast