Welcome, all! Thanks for joining CIET and me for a fun class! As promised, here are the extras — no opt-in required.
(Of course, I’d be honored if you joined the email list in the form on the right of this page — and you’ll get my bullets-to-visuals ppt tutorial).
NOTE: The following files are hosted in Dropbox — you may need to right-click to download. Shoot me a note if you have any issues.
- The book: TheVirtualPresenter’sPlaybook – Roger CourvilleDownload
- Research paper: BoostYourVideoConferencingImage_1080Group_Download
- Research paper: TranslateYourIn-PersonPresentationOnline_GoToWebinar_RogerCourville_Download
- Quickie checklist: VirtualMeetingsChecklistDownload
And the slides… (NOTE: I will delete these on 1 Sept).
Too, here are the extra links mentioned during the session and a few other resources I like.
- Detail of how I use two computers/monitors
- Sir Ken’s brilliant video. Again, listen for those rhetorical questions.
- Padlet — what I sometimes use for external threaded chat.
- Other interesting new tools on the market.
- Detailed series on brain-friendly polls: part 1, part 2, and part 3
- Ideas for those impromptu moments
- Considering trainer-friendly design for instructional designers
- Dealing with widely-varied computing environments
Of course, if I can assist in thinking through webinars and virtual classrooms, training your crew, or even being a moderator, holler anytime.
Peace, and be safe~
P.S. How else would you like to connect?
LinkedIn (recommendations are always appreciated!)
Virtual Presenters & Facilitators (private, non-commercial Facebook group)