Welcome, all! Thanks for joining @LTEN and me for a fun class! As promised, here are the extras — no opt-in required.
(Of course, I’d be honored if you joined the email list in the form on the right of this page — and you’ll get a bullets-to-visuals ppt tutorial).
Finish “analyze, map, discover” for the interaction you’re adapting
- Analyze: List all elements of the interaction
- Map/adapt: Adapt it to your tools (BONUS: do it for more than one interaction scenario
- Discover: Find one thing you can do better (or uniquely) in your online class
(Please consider sharing your “Discover” at the beginning of the next class)
Camera cuts: watch any 10 minutes of TV and count the number of “camera cuts”
Discover your “words per minute” rate of speaking here: http://www.readingsoft.com/
Remember: You may need to right-click to download.
EXTRA EXTRAS FOR THOSE WHO ATTEND AND CONTRIBUTE
As a value-add for you (and as a thank you for your support of LTEN), each of you are entitled to a complimentary coaching session and set of customizable producer checklists. Booking info will be given at the end of the second class.
Of course, if I can assist in thinking through webinars and virtual classrooms, training your crew, or even being a moderator, holler anytime.
Peace and be safe,
P.S. How else would you like to connect?
- LinkedIn (recommendations are always appreciated!)
- Virtual Presenters & Facilitators (private, non-commercial Facebook community of practice)