Welcome all! Thanks for attending the webinar or watching the recording.
As promised, below you’ll find the stuff mentioned in the webinar and a few extras:
- To watch the 2-part series on a similar theme but different teaching points, check these out:
- Part 1: Designing Presentations for Optimum GoToWebinar Engagementhttps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/8398365943590229505
- Part 2: Delivering Optimum Engagement in your GoToWebinar Presentationshttps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/6030120152228634881
- 50+USB Headset Recommendations, crowdsourced by Roger
- Get WhyWebinarAttendeesLeaveEarly_ResearchReport
- Get BoostYourVideoConferencingImage_ResearchReport
- Join the private Virtual Presenters & Facilitators Facebook group (500 of your peers learning in community)
- And just in case you’re in the Portland, Oregon area, considering joining me for The Connectorship Lab meetup.
Any questions? Feel free to shoot me an email: roger (at sign) thevirtualpresenter (period) com. No invoice involved to honor my service to Citrix on this webinar series (be sure to tell ’em thank you 🙂 ).
Of course, I’d be honored to moderate your webinar, consult in the strategy/planning/design process, train your team or presenters, and all that.